Online Swim Lessons - Teach yourself how to swim
Non-swimmers with fear of water, very limited or no water confidence. Goal is to improve confidence and self-reliance in the water and swimming and learn to relax and enjoy being in water. The course provides instructions in basic water skills: exit/entry, floating, breathing, submersion and survival techniques.
- Lesson 1: Overcoming the fear
- Lesson 2: Water in your nose trouble? No more.
- Lesson 3: Learn to relax
- Lesson 4: No need to be afraid of drowning
- Lesson 5: Understanding how your body floats.
Eager individuals who would like to learn the basics of swimming. You might be just starting out or you might be a seasoned lap swimmer, in either case, you will learn the correct swim technique fundamentals to make your swimming enjoyable and fun.The goal is to teach you to swim efficiently and with ease. The course provides instructions in basic swimming skills: head and body position, breathing, hip rotation, arm movements.
- Lesson 1: We must first slow down
- Lesson 2: Correct head position
- Lesson 3: My legs sink like a rock
- Lesson 4: Body balance and body rotation
- Lesson 5: Learn to flutter kick?